The journal “Contemporary Higher Education: Innovative Aspects” provides education researchers with an opportunity to publish the results of their research and to see the works on contemporary education.
The cultural mission of the journal is to find innovative ways of solving the tasks of modernizing Russian education, increase the intellectual resource of higher education and to raise the professional standards of higher education.
The journal’s goal is to create an open information environment for efficient information exchange, sharing innovative opinions on education, research outcomes in education in order to support the Russian educationalists in entering the global education environment.
Journal tasks are:
1) to create professional ground for discussing theoretical issues and empirical materials aimed at studying the situation of education in the contemporary society and finding new approaches to its functioning and development;
2) to show the educationalists and the public topical researches in general, secondary and higher professional education and education policy;
3) to study education theory and practices in professional education, analysis of developmental tendencies in contemporary global and regional professional education;
4) to reduce the gap between regional, federal and international publications on the contemporary issues of education development.
- INNOVATIONS AND PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD EDUCATIONAL SPACE;
- EXPERT OPINION;
- PROBLEMS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION;
- INNOVATION TECHNOLOGIES ÀT HIGHER SCHOOL;
- RBIM: INNOVATIVE EDUCATION;
- YOUNG SCIENTISTS;
- INNOVATION PHENOMENA IN THE FRAME OF CONTINUING EDUCATION;
- ECONOMY AND EDUCATION;
- PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Free access policy
The journal provides free access to its content following the principle that free access to research outcomes promotes global knowledge exchanges.
Publications in Contemporary Higher Education: Innovative Aspects are included in the system of citation indices of authors and journals. The journal is indexed by RINTs and Google Academy.
Russian index of scientific citation (RINTs) is bibliographical and reference index realized as a database accumulating information on the publications by Russian and other researchers in the scientific titles in Russia and abroad. RINTs project has been developed by Nauchnaia Electronnaia Biblioteca (elibrary. ru) company since 2005.
Google Academy is a free access search system that indexes full text of scientific publications of all areas and formats.
Research areas: Education and pedagogy