: SPIRITUAL AND MORAL SITUATIONS AT THE LESSONS OF LITERATURE AS A MEANS TO DEVELOP TEENAGER CREATIVITYAuthors
: B.A. Ismagulova, A.V. Moskvina, P.G. LobzinaAbstract
: Pedagogical possibilities of spiritual and moral situations of teenager development are discussed, the structure of such concepts as “creativity”, “teenager creative development”, “spiritual and moral activities”, “pedagogical situation” and “spiritual and moral situation” are revealed. The focus is on the content, types and kinds of spiritual and moral situations as tools to develop literary and creative abilities of teenagers at the classes of Literature (informative, reflective, empathic, meaning of life); stages of teenager’s spiritual and moral development: life (or artificially created in class) situation, spiritual and moral comprehension of the situation an behavioral motives; choosing and making the decision, will stimulus, action; pedagogical conditions necessary to create spiritual and moral situations: openness, demonstration alien and common human individuality; no-mark reaction of the teacher to the information received from the interlocutor; creating emotional atmosphere that encourages the person to open oneself, his/her secret corners; common language understood by the teenager and teacher; basis on the eternal spiritual values. The methods (self-cognition, heuristic, research) and forms (classes with partial dramatization, performance class, dispute, discussion group, advice class and training) as well as criteria and indices of teenager creative development via spiritual and moral situations are specified. The system pf creative situational tasks with spiritual and moral content are considered.Keywords
: creativity, creative development of teenager, Literature class, spiritual and moral situations, spiritual and moral behavior of teenagers, methods and forms of teenager development via spiritual and moral situations, system of creative situational tasks.List of references
1. Aizerman L.S. With profound study of Literature. M.: Znanie, 1990. [in Russian]
2. Ananiev B.G. Psychology of pedagogical marking. Trudy instituta po izuchrniu mozga im.
V.M. Bekhtereva. L., 1985 [in Russian]
3. Andriukhina L.M. Culture and style: pedagogical nuances. Ekaterinburg: OPPO, 1993. [in
4. Basin E.A. Creativity and empathy. Voprosy filosofii. 1987. ¹2. [in Russian]
5. Belkin A.S. Unexpected joy. Pedagogika. 1998. ¹3. [in Russian]
6. Vinogradova N.K. Management of the development of school student creative abilities.
Zavuch. 1998. ¹4. [in Russian]
7. Gippenreiter Yu.B., Kariagina G.D., Kozlova E.N. Phenomenon of congruent empathy.
Voprosy psikhologii. 1993. ¹4. [in Russian]
8. Teacher’s research of school student personality. M.: Pedagogika, 1991. [in Russian]
9. Ilin E.N. The hero of our lesson. M.: Pedagogika, 1991. [in Russian]
10. Short psychological dictionary. Rostov-on-Don, “Fenix”, 1998. [in Russian]
11. Labzina P.G., Moskvina A.V. Creative potential of the cognitive task in developing the
technical university student creative thinking. Orenburg: GBU RTsRO, 2014. [in Russian]
12. Maimin E.A. Experiences of literary analysis. Teacher’s guide. M.: Prosveshchenie, 1972.
13. Moskvina A.V. Literary creative writing of students. M.: “Pedagogicheskii vestnik”, 2003.
14. Moskvina A.V. Formation of senior school student intellectual creativity. M.: Vysshaia
shkola, 2008. [in Russian]
15. Ponomarev Ya.A. Psychokogy of creative thinking. L.: APN RSFSR, 1960. [in Russian]
16. Rogers C. Empathy. Psikhologia emotsii: testy. M.: Izd-vo MGU, 1984. [in Russian]
17. Ryndak V.G., Safonova Z.G., Ksenofontova A.N., Bueva I.I. Lessons of Sukhomlinsky. M.:
Pedagogicheskii vestnik, 1998. [in Russian]
18. Sukhomlinsky V.A. How to educate a real person. Selected pedagogical works in 5 vol.,
vol. 4. Kiev, 1979. [in Russian]
19. Federal Law “On education in the Russian Federation” of 29.12.2012. 277 – FZ. [in Russian]
20. Fomenko N.E. Connection between creative cognition and specific features of primary
school student personality. Author’s transcript. Diss. … Cand. Sci. (Psychology). M., 1995
21. Shchukina G.I. The role of activities in learning. M.: Prosveshchenie, 1986. [in Russian]