: INTEGRATION METHODOLOGY AND SYSTEM APPROACH TO SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIESAuthors
: Litvak R.A.Abstract
: Construction of personality statements and construction of the statements about the role that personality plays in sociocultural activity that should be considered as a system through sociocultural orientation is meaningfully represented in personalized pragmatist approach. In relation to the notion of personality the notion of activity is introduced with its principal characteristics, the processes of personality socialization and cooperation of personality and society are considered. Social and cultural activities development requires the application of theoretical and methodological approaches. The leading role in the integration and continuity of social, cultural and educational components of the theory, methodology and organization of welfare activity belongs to a systematic approach. On the basis of a systematic approach external and internal control of the general scientific principles is applied. As the base, an integrative approach to the social and cultural activities is used to further select systematic, personal-active and sociocultural approaches.Keywords
: integration, system approach, socio-cultural approach, personal-active approach, socio-cultural activities.List of references
1. Ananiev B.G. Man as an object of knowledge. M.: Voronezh, 1996. [In Russian].
2. Asmolov A.G. Personality Psychology: principles of general psychological analysis. M.:
Smysl; Akademiya, 2002. [In Russian].
3. Belyaeva L.A., Belyaev M.A. Socio-cultural activities: structural-functional model. Vestnik
Chelyabinskoi gosudarstvennoi akademii kultury i iskusstv. 2013. ¹ 1 (33). P. 68-74.
4. Bozhovich L.I. Problems of identity formation. M.; Voronezh Institute of Practical
Psychology, 1995. [In Russian].
5. Vygotskii L.S. Educational Psychology. M., 1981. [In Russian].
6. Demin M.V. Problems of the theory of personality. M., 1997. [In Russian].
7. Kagan M.S. Human activities (experience of system analysis). M., 1974. [In Russian].
8. Kraiewskii V.V., Berezhnova E.V. Methodology of pedagogy: a new stage. M., 2006.
9. Leonitev A.N. On the formation of skills. Voprosy psikhologii. 1960. ¹ 1. P. 7-17.
10. Litvak R.A. Social-pedagogical activity as a socio-cultural phenomenon of social and
cultural education, and personal development. Problems of pedagogy of socio-cultural
activities. Chelyabinsk, 2015. P. 66-85. [In Russian].
11. Litvak R.A., Duranov M.E., Duranov I.I. Sociocultural education and the development of
the future specialist theory and practice. M.: VLADOS, 2009. [In Russian].
12. Litvak R.A. Sociocultural approach to the process of socialization of the young specialist.
Pedagogicheskoie obrazovanie v Russii. 2014. ¹ 1. P. 165-167. [In Russian].
13. Lobkovits N.I. What is the identity? Voprosy filosofii. 1998. ¹ 2. P. 54-64. [In Russian].
14. Petrovskii A.V. Questions of History and Theory of Psychology. M.: Pedagogika, 1984.
15. Polonskii V.M. Biological and social development and the formation of human. Fundamental
problems of neurosciences: functional asymmetry, neuroplasticity and neurodegeneration.
M., 2014. P. 743-748. [In Russian].
16. Rubinstein S.L. Problems of General Psychology. M., 1976. [In Russian].
17. Slobodchikov V.I. Issues of theory and diagnosis of mental development. M., 1982.
18. Subetto A.I. Educational systemology, ontology and epistemology competency approach.
Gumanitarnyie nanuki i obrazovanie v Sibiri. 2014. ¹ 2 (14). P. 45-61. [In Russian].
19. Ushinskii K.D. Pedagogical essays: 6 v. Vol. 1. M., 1988. [In Russian].
20. Flier, A.Ya. Education. Kulturologia XX vek. St. Petersburg, 1997. [In Russian].
21. Scheler M. Forms of knowledge and education. Chelovek. 1992. ¹ 4. P. 85-96; ¹ 5.
P. 63-75. [In Russian].
22. Shcherbakov B.Yu. Paradigms of modern education: People and Culture. M.: Logos;
Modern University for the Humanities, 2001. [In Russian].