: FEATURES OF THE PROCESS OF ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF PROFESSIONALIZATIONAuthors
: Khudiakov V.N., Semushkina E.I.Abstract
: This article describes the elements of the architecture of the professionalization of management, problems of standardization, the basic norms, intuitive tool of control theory, as well as a number of methods of analysis of administrative activity (microanalysis, functional analysis, empirical structural and morphological, role-playing, variance). Three models for training managers are considered (traditional, European and Continental), their role – «Organizer», «Administrator», «Head», are indicated by types in the control of the manager, the boundaries between these roles in practice show similar set of competencies in a variety of training programs for the implementation of professional management activities. A brief historical analysis of the management of labor theory of Russian researchers contains a partial role of standardization management.Keywords
: ðrofessionalization of administrative activity, selective standardization, formalization, approach, analysis, model, manager.List of references
1. Abramov R.N. Russian managers: sociological analysis of professional formation. M.:
Komkniga, 2005. [in Russian]
2. Ananiev B.G. Man as an object of cognition. Piter, 2001. [in Russian]
3. Butenko I.A. Professionalism: quality guarantees // Sotsiologicheskie issledovania. 2009.
¹ 1. P. 136-143. [in Russian]
4. State requirements to training top qualification managers under the program ”Master of
Business Administration” // [Electronic resource]: http://www.edu.ru.
5. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of RF of 08.02.2008 ¹ 40 “On state
requirements to minimum content and requirements level to the specialists to get additional
qualification “Master of Business Administration” // [Electronic resource]. Access from
6. Derkach A.A., Kuzmina N.V. Acmeology: ways to achieve professional tops. M.: Luch,
1993. [in Russian]
7. Zimnyaya I.A., Zemtsova E.V. Integrative approach to assessing unified social-professional
competence of higher school graduates // Vysshee obrazovanie segodnia. 2008. ¹ 5.
P. 14-19. [in Russian]
8. Ivanenko I.A. Training modern specialists in school management. UFA: RII BashGU, 2013.
9. Markova A.K. Psychology of professionalism. M.: International humanitarian fund
“Znanie”, 1996. [in Russian]
10. Khudyakov V.N., Semushina E.I. System theory and system analysis in management.
Chelyabinsk: Ural Academy of State Service, Chelyabinsk institute. 2010. [in Russian]
11. Khudyakov V.N., Nazarov N.V. Theoretical and methodological aspects of system analysis.
Chelyabinsk: South Ural State Institute of Arts, 2011. [in Russian]
12. Shadrikov V.D. Problems of professional activities systemogenesis. M.: Nauka, 1982. [in
13. Encyclopedia of professional education. M.: APO, 1999. Vol. 1, 2, 3. [in Russian]