: INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY OF MODERN HIGHER EDUCATIONAuthors
: Bobykina I.A.Abstract
: Considers the importance of innovative development of higher education, including the system of the teaching the foreign languages. Emphasizes the importance of social-communicative interaction between universities and employers as one of the directions of increase of the competitiveness of Russian education. As a key factor in improving the quality of higher education offered: a critical mass of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical workers, including representatives of the business community, and the best students, as well as a high level of logistical support of the University. Based on the analysis of theoretical research and educational practice revealed the contradictions that exist at different levels: socio-practical, socio-pedagogical and scientific-methodological, and considers a number of measures aimed at solving the existing problems of transition of the emerging information society to an innovation model of education. Outlines the key features of implementation of modern approaches, promising practices, innovative forms and technologies of realization of higher education, including including the system of the teaching the foreign languages.Keywords
: imodernization, factors, competitiveness, human potential, socio-communicative interaction, the system of the teaching the foreign languages.List of references
1. Bobykina I.A. Formation of culture of a self education by training in a foreign language
system at the higher school: concept and technique. Chelyabinsk: Encyclopedia, 2011. [In
2. A state program of the Russian Federation «Development of education» for 2013-2020 //
[Electronic resource]: ìèíîáðíàóêè.ðô.
3. Zhetesova G.S., Erakhtin I.I. Tendencies of development of world educational system /
Modern problems of science and education. 2012. ¹. 5 // [Electronic resource]: http://
4. Lazarevich A.A. On the way to information society: experience of the European Union,
Belorusi and Russia // Belorus and Russia in the European context: problems of public
administration by modernization process: materials intern.conf. Minsk, 2011. [In Russian]
5. Lazarevich A.A. Post-industrial person: transformation of consciousness and mental
activity // [Electronic resource]: http://pandia.ru.
6. Mamardashvili M.K. Klassichesky and nonclassical rationality ideals. Tbilisi. 1984. [In
7. Serikov of V.V. Person focused education: search of a new paradigm: monograph. –
Volgograd: VGPU. 2005. [In Russian]
8. An education system in Russia: 1991-2016 // [Electronic resource]: http://wciom.ru.