: EXPERIENCE OF STUDENTS TOLERANT INTERACTION BASED ON INTERACTIVE TRAINING IN COMMUNICATIONAuthors
: Vegera O.A., Loginov V.V., Nayn A.Y.Abstract
: Teaching the students to interact is an «eternal» concept. It is always in demand and each time is treated differently. The article shows that only in the course of joint activity the teacher and the student may interact. According to V. Dahl opinion, the actions of subjects should be mutual, «equal to each other meeting». The article specifies substantial characteristics of two key definitions: «interaction» and «tolerance». These concepts are the basis of the exploratory search experience of tolerant interaction of students based on interactive communication training. In the authors understanding, the tolerance is the willingness of the subject, based on value orientations, to a conscious personal actions, which are aimed at to the building relationships with representatives of other social, moral, and cultural environment of introducing them to other cultures and views. Data obtained in the pilot study shows the results of the experience of tolerant interaction of students based on interactive communication training. Analyzing the results of the study, we relied on the known «the Questionnaire of interpersonal relations» (M. Schutz).Keywords
: experience, tolerance, students, interactive learning, communication.List of references
1. Geikhman L.K. Learning to communicate through interaction with Others // Vestnik
Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2012. ¹ 7 (19). P. 28-34. [in Russian]
2. Goschin M.V. Formation the of experience of social interaction between the junior students
of the University // Modern support of the educational process: Materials of the region.
scientific.-method. Conf. Orenburg: Izdatelskii tsentr «Pressa». P. 123-126. [in Russian]
3. Brief psychological dictionary. Ed. by A.V. Petrovsky, M.G. Yaroshevsky. M.: Prosveshchenie,
1985. [in Russian]
4. Kurganov S.Y. Child and adult in the learning dialogue. M.: Prosveshchenie, 2011.
5. Kukharev N.B. Pedagogical theory and school practice. Minsk: BGU, 1978. [in Russian]
6. Nayn A.Y. The culture of business. – Chelyabinsk: Yuzhno-uralskoie knizhnoie izd-vo,
2007. [in Russian]
7. Pedagogical science and education: thematic. collection of scientific works. Vol. 14, Ed. by
A.Y. Nayn. Chelyabinsk: Uralgufk, 2014. [in Russian]
8. Ryadnova I.I. Bases of communication pedagogy. – Mn.: Belarusskaia nauka, 2011.
9. Usynin S.V. Formation of international tolerance of students in extracurricular activities
process // Culture of behavior in College: collected papers. the proceedings of the conference.
Barnaul: Barnaul building College, 2003. P. 20-25. [in Russian]
10. Ushachev M.S. The Interaction between the adolescent and the teacher as the successful
development of tolerant attitudes in the educational process // Teaching in development:
towards an innovative approach. Materials collected papers.-method. Conf. the Department
of pedagogy. – Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State University, 2009. P. 71-75. [in Russian]
11. Fomina N.S. To the question the issue of tolerance development of teenagers in further
education // Materials sci.-practical. Conf. the Department of pedagogy. Magnitogorsk:
MAGU, 2007. P. 39-44. [in Russian]
12. Kharitonova E.V. Socially-pedagogical conditions of formation of the social interaction
of the adolescent in the institution of additional education of children. Orenburg: Izd-vo
«Detstvo», 2011. [in Russian]