: OPTIMIZATION OF CURRICULAR AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR INTERACTION OF SUBJECTS OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS AS A PEDAGOGICAL CONDITION OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL MOBILITY OF STUDENTS OF HIGHER EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTSAuthors
: Zalyaletdinova I.M.Abstract
: The article considers a topical problem of optimization of the educational process, namely optimization of the methods, means and forms of organization of student-teacher interaction in higher education establishments under the pedagogical condition of the model of development of linguistsĺ linguistic competency, providing them social and professional mobility. In the course of work the author gives her own definition of the term źoptimization╗ and introduces the criterion of optimality in the development of social and professional mobility. We offer curricular and extra-curricular forms that include lectures and practical classes on discipline źCommunicative technologies in the professional sphere╗, vocational excursions, and club of foreign language, telecommunication projects, communication with foreign peers in foreign language, scientific research of students. Given the specificity of future professional activity, the author identifies verbal, visual, practical, heuristic methods (with predominant verbal method) of curricular and extra-curricular organization of interaction of subjects of educational process as optimal for the development of language competency of students-linguists. Based on the proposed methods and forms, according to the author, optimal means of the organization of interaction of subjects of educational process are given.Keywords
: optimization, optimality criterion, linguistic competency, social and professional mobility, micro-linguo-cultural environment, vocational excursion, club of foreign language, language barrier, virtual communication, telecommunication project, scientific research of students.List of references
1. Babansky Yu.K. Optimization of the learning process (General didactic aspect). ╠.:
Pedagogika, 1977. [in Russian]
2. Basova N.V. Pedagogy and practical psychology. Rostov na Donu: Fenix, 2000. [in Russian]
3. Batrak L.V., Vasilev D.Yu., Pokhovtseva G.P. Excursions to the enterprises of the city as a
form of adaptation of future specialists // Obrazovanie. Kariera. Obshhestvo. 2014. ╣3 (42).
P. 59-61. [in Russian]
4. Bespalko V. P. Pedagogy and progressive technologies of teaching. ╠.: IP╬ Rossii, 1995.
5. Bespalko V. P. Elements of educational technology. ╠.: Pedagogika, 1989. [in Russian]
6. Vanina M.V., Vasileva N.T. Staging is a method of overcoming the źlanguage barrier╗
Socialnaia set rabotnikov obrazovania // [┼lectronic resource]: http://nsportal.ru.
7. Vishniakova S.M. Professional education Dictionary. Key notions, terms, relevant
vocabulary. ╠.: N╠Ts SP╬, 1999. [in Russian]
8. Gevorkian E.N. The market of educational resources: aspects of modernization. ╠.: Market
DS, 2005. [in Russian]
9. Zherebilo T.V. Dictionary of linguistic terms. Ed. 5th, rev. and add. Nazran: źPiligrim╗,
2010. [in Russian]
10. The Internet in Humanities education: a textbook for students of higher educational
institutions. Ed. By E.S. Polat. ╠.: VLADOS, 2001. [in Russian]
11. Kaskevich A.A., Sirotinina ┼. źLanguage barrier╗ as a psychological phenomenon when
learning a foreign language. Katalog statey // [┼lectronic resource]: http://ŕÓ˛ÓŰţŃ-˝˛Ó˛ňÚ.
˘ [in Russian]
12. Koshkarova L.S. Russian language and culture of speech: textbook. Chelyabinsk, 2009. [in
13. Krusian I. E. Personal determinants of overcoming the language barrier in learning a foreign
language // Izvestia RGPU im. A.I. Gertsena. 2008. ╣73-2. P. 95-101. [in Russian]
14. Lvov L.V. Didactic conditions of formation of skills of professional activity of cadets of
military aviation Institute in the process of training of training: Dis. ... candidate.. sci.
(Education). Chelyabinsk, 2002. [in Russian]
15. Lvov L.V., Zalyaletdinova I.╠. The model of development of socio-professional mobility of
linguists // Contemporary Higher School: Innovative Aspects. 2015. ╣ 3. P. 59-70. [in Russian]
16. Pedagogical dictionary: a textbook for students of higher educational institutions.
[V.I. Zagviazinsky, A.F. Zakirova, T.A. Strokova, etc.]; Ed. V.I. Zagviazinsky, A.F. Zakirova.
╠.: Akademia, 2008. [in Russian]
17. Popova M.V. Competence in a new paradigm of higher education: the experience of
Denmark // Pedagogika. 2015. ╣ 7. P. 116-122. [in Russian]
18. Order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation from 07.08.2014
No. 940 źOn approval of Federal state educational standard of higher education in the field
of training 45.03.02 Linguistics (undergraduate level)╗ (Registered in Ministry of justice of
Russia 25.08.2014 N 33786). KonsultantPlyus // [┼lectronic resource]: http://www.consultant.
ru. [in Russian]
19. Reznik S.D. The management of department. ╠.: INFRA-╠, 2011. [in Russian]
20. Sanina E.I., Pomelova M.S., Njam Ngok Tan. Optimization of self-education by means of
communication and information technologies. ╠.: Rossiiskii universitet druzhby narodov,
2012. [in Russian]
21. Stoliarenko L.D. The psychology of management. Rostov na Donu: Fenix, 2007. [in Russian]
22. Explanatory dictionary źInnovation╗. Terms of innovation management and related areas
(A to I), add. Ed. by V.I. Suslov. ľ Novosibirsk: Sibirskoe Nauchnoe Izd-vo, 2008. [in Russian]
23. Tarasova L.A. Socio-psychological model of optimization of professional competence of
manager of small business: authorĺs transcript dis. ... cand. sci. (Psychology). ╠., 2009. [in
24. Chernysheva M.V. Optimization of the relationship between traditional and interactive
forms of conducting classes by preparation of bachelors of vocational training // ╠N╩╬.
2011. ╣6-2. P. 222-224. [in Russian]
25. Shkliar M.F. Fundamentals of scientific research. ╠.: Dashkov i ╩ţ, 2008. [in Russian]
26. Economics and management, finance and law. By L.P. Kurakov, V.L. Kurakov,
A.L. Kurakov. ╠.: Vuz i shkola, 2004. [in Russian]
27. Yurtaev S.V. Optimization of educational process. Zaochnyie electronnyie conferentsii.
2010 // [┼lectronic resource]: http://econf.rae.ru. [in Russian]